Spirit of Revelstoke
Grow Learn Live Give
Community Futures Revelstoke launched the Spirit of Revelstoke Award program in January 2012, as part of an ongoing community development initiative to promote volunteerism in our community. Revelstoke has a strong history of volunteerism, contributing to the vitality and spirit that makes our community the friendly, happening place we all know and love.
The Spirit of Revelstoke Award recognizes citizens who have made outstanding volunteer contributions to our community. Award recipients are honored with a personal letter from the Mayor of Revelstoke and an official Spirit of Revelstoke certificate. Names of recipients are published on the Community Futures website and shared with local media. Nominators names will remain confidential.
- The volunteer can be any age.
- The volunteer contribution must be significant:
- Having occurred on a regular basis over time (i.e. shoveling a neighbour’s driveway all winter) or;
- Related to a community organization or;
- Having made a major impact on a specific project that will benefit the community at large.
If you have any questions about the criteria or the submission form, please contact Brooke Burke at email@example.com