Spirit of Revelstoke
Grow Learn Live Give
Community Futures Revelstoke launched the Spirit of Revelstoke Award program in January 2012, as part of an ongoing community development initiative to promote volunteerism in our community. Revelstoke has a strong history of volunteerism, contributing to the vitality and spirit that makes our community the friendly, happening place we all know and love.
The Spirit of Revelstoke Award recognizes citizens who have made outstanding volunteer contributions to our community. Award recipients are honored with a certificate and personal letter from the Community Futures Chairperson and the Mayor of Revelstoke. Names of recipients are published on the Community Futures website and shared with local media. Nominators names will remain confidential. Deadline for 2022 nominations is 4pm, Friday, December 2, 2022.
- The volunteer can be any age.
- The volunteer contribution must be significant:
- Having occurred on a regular basis over time (i.e. shoveling a neighbour’s driveway all winter) or;
- Related to a community organization or;
- Having made a major impact on a specific project that will benefit the community at large.
* Please note nominations for political causes, activisim or protesting will not be considered for this award.
If you have any questions about the criteria or the submission form, please contact Dallas Moore at email@example.com