Spirit of Revelstoke
Grow Learn Live Give
The Spirit of Revelstoke Award recognizes citizens who have made outstanding volunteer contributions to our community. Award recipients are honored with a certificate and personal letter from the Community Futures Chairperson and the Mayor of Revelstoke. Names of recipients are published on the Community Futures website and shared with local media. Nominators names will remain confidential. Nominations will be accepted until Friday, November 5th, 2021 until 4:00 pm PST.
- The volunteer can be any age.
- The volunteer contribution must be significant:
- Having occurred on a regular basis over time (i.e. shoveling a neighbour’s driveway all winter) or;
- Related to a community organization or;
- Having made a major impact on a specific project that will benefit the community at large.
If you have any questions about the criteria or the submission form, please contact Brooke Burke at email@example.com