Revelstoke Community Foundation – Executive Assistant
The Revelstoke Community Foundation is seeking an Executive Assistant. This position will include working with a volunteer Board of Directors to complete tasks to support the administrative management of the Foundation.
Abilities and attributes:
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent computer skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to non-profit / voluntary sector organizations
– Knowledge of all federal and provincial legislation applicable to voluntary sector organizations including: employment standards, human rights, occupational health and safety, charities, taxation, Societies Act etc.
– Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of the organization
– Knowledge of financial management
– Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment
while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
– Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
that enhance organizational effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will work well with the Board of Directors and partners and will have an understanding of non-profit management. Post-secondary education and management experience in a non-profit or voluntary sector organization are key assets.
This is a part-time position and the hours of work vary weekly.
For a detailed job description and to learn about the Revelstoke Community Foundation, please email: email@example.com
Please submit your resume by Friday, May 25 at 4:00 pm via email, mail or drop off to:
Revelstoke Community Foundation Attn: Tracy Spannier, Chair
301 Victoria Road, Suite D Box 2398
Revelstoke, B.C., V0E 2S0 Phone: 250-837-5345