Interior Health Lifeline Program – Equipment Installer
Lifeline is a medical alert system for those wanting to remain living independently at home.
- Want to contribute in your community?
- Desire to assist people live independently in their homes?
- Enjoy interacting and sharing information with others?
- Have a reliable vehicle and a little spare time?
- Live in the Revelstoke?
You Will Receive:
- An orientation to the program and equipment
- Training on how to install the equipment
- Reimbursement for mileage
- Fulfillment from contributing to the community
- Knowledge, experience, and new contacts!
If you’re interested, please contact 1-800-994-8414