Community Futures Revelstoke offers business counselling sessions free of charge to anyone looking for guidance when starting up a new business or purchasing an existing business.
Assistance can include but is not limited to the following:
- Business planning including business plan templates
- Financial Management and creating a Cash Flow statement
- Creating marketing strategies and a marketing plan
- Human Resources Management
- Testing the viability of a business idea
- Succession Planning
- Operational Planning
- And more!
Services for Francophone-owned businesses
If your business is Francophone-owned and located in Western Canada you may be able to benefit from specialized services to assist in the economic development of your new or growing business.
Available enhanced services may include:
- Marketing advice
- Business support
- Networking and mentoring
- Access to capital
Click here to learn more.